Guest Blogging Guidelines:
Interested in guest blogging? Contact me and follow these guidelines.
1) Original Content: Please make sure that the content is original and not posted anywhere else.
2) Concise: Keep it on one laser focused topic. If you can keep your post 500-600 words, this is a good guideline to follow.
3) Editing: We may need to edit or adjust for grammar, length or facts. Substantial suggestions for changes will be sent back to the author.
4) Bio: Please provide a short bio for us.
5) Communication: Once we receive your post and approve, we will let you know when it will be posted. We expect and encourage you to tweet, share, or email your blog post!
6) Quality: We encourage you to send your “best stuff.” Exceptional guest blogging has been proven to drive more traffic to your sites.
7) Pictures: Love em, need em. Include one or more relevant illustrations in your blog.
8) Links: Include at least on hotlink! This drives traffic and shows you know the field.
Finally, if you want to become a great blogger, read 9 Ways to Become an Exceptional Guest Poster on ProBlogger.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me via the contact form. Thanks in advance for guest blogging!